Information about me
My Profile
Hi! I'm Emily Nicole Macedo Wong. I'm from Peru. I'm 18. My birthday is March 12 I was born in the beautiful jungle called Iquitos. I finished my studies at Maynas school.
Well, now I'm studying Economics at university and I think it's fun.
I have a fantastic parents and precious pets. My parents are married and they are the kind of love everyone deserves to have. I love them.
My dad's fun and friendly. His name is Jorge. He's my principal best friend and he's my motive and example to carry on.
My mom's charismatic and loving- Her name is Emilia. She's my principal best friend too and she's my engine to never give up.



You're sou cute🥺, You're so beautiful.
ResponderBorrarI love you sou much 🥺
You're my Best friendo and thanks for everything
Bonitos
ResponderBorrarI love it . Is cute partner
ResponderBorrarThat's so sweet💗
ResponderBorrarEres arte.....
ResponderBorrarYou are amazing...
Eres encantadora...
You are pretty...
Saludos desde México pana
I love it :3 great description 7u7
ResponderBorrarHermoso Ñaña, sigue adelate, te quiero ver Triunfar...
ResponderBorrarEres una ñiña muy hermosa..que sigan los éxitos.
ResponderBorrarI love it! Beatifull story never give up honey
ResponderBorrarI love it! Beatifull story never give up honey
ResponderBorrarVery beautiful ❤... lovely ... Emy😘
ResponderBorrarOhh! Que lindo
ResponderBorrarIt is beautiful with more photos I would give it the touch
ResponderBorrarMuy conmovedor lo que escribiste Emily, tan guapa tú :v, tus padres son maravillosos y son muy afortunados de tenerte, que los proyectos que tengas en mente se cumplan, bendiciones para ti y a tu familia 😊.
ResponderBorrarMe encanta Emi, bonita historia, sigue adelante y siempre perseverante, te quiero mucho ❣️
ResponderBorrarOuww que Hermosillo♥️🥰
ResponderBorrarBueno hermanita bella, me encanto tu informacion, y se que eres de lo mejor y con las enseñansas q recibiste desde mas pequeña hasta ahora y se que la seguiras rompiendo y dar lo mejor de ti en toda prueba que se te presente, un abarzo fuerte, a distancia y te quiero mucho hermanita ♡
ResponderBorrarTas facherita en las fotos jajsjaa
ResponderBorrarY besha como estresha uwu
excellent Emily you have great potential ... keep going ... success. ..tu profe Catpo
ResponderBorrarBe Natural, be Like Nicole
ResponderBorrarEsta bonitooo ... sigue asi ñaña y se que cumpliras todas tus metas y cuidate muchooo besos y abrazos 🤗
ResponderBorrarVery cute
ResponderBorrarI loved your blog.
ResponderBorrarExcelente Emily. Eres una chica que lucha por cumplir sus sueños y lo que me encanta de ti persona es que tienes sentido común y te interesa el ritmo al que se van desarrollando los acontecimientos sociales. Éxitos.
ResponderBorrarHijita de mi vida. Orgulloso de tenwrte a mi lado aun. Mas orgulloso aun cuando decidas volar con tus propias alas. Ten presente siempre que somos y seremos, si asi el dicino hacedor lo permita, conjuntamente con tu madre, tu principal sosten emocional en cuanto fuere necesario. Lindas tus palabras hacia tu madre y yo. Eres sencillamente extraordinaria. Te quiere y ama y adora mucho: tu padre.
ResponderBorrarWow good job
ResponderBorrarYou have a beautiful family, I love that you are a girl who loves herself, you are full of life, you are gorgeous and I'm so proud of you, keep shining, I wish you the best.
ResponderBorrarHermosa presentación!!!
ResponderBorrarSigue así,con las mismas ganas de cumplir todos tus ojetivos y demuestra de lo q realmente eres capáz cuando te propones 💪😊📚
Very well... Congratulations misa Emily.
ResponderBorrarYou are a beauty person... I love you😍
Your blog was very good, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarMuy hermosa mi amiga emily éxitos para ti
ResponderBorrar❤
ResponderBorrarYou're cute. Good vibes!!
ResponderBorrarBelleza ❤️✨
ResponderBorrarVery well your blog emily, you're a beautiful and good person, the all most good vibes for you 🤗
ResponderBorrarNice blog!!! Continue being a good student and a good person :')
ResponderBorrarBonita historia 👏
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very beautiful, congratulations. Nice job🌟♥️
ResponderBorrarEmily! eres chica super linda, espero que sigas así estudia mija!
ResponderBorrarOww, i love you so much Mily...
ResponderBorrar❤❤❤❤ eres la mejor por más que no lo creas aveces, te deseo lo mejor y que cumplas todas tus metas.
You're the best :3
Sigue así con pasó firme...! Que de escalón a escalón llegarás a tu meta...! No mires tus tropiezos y aprende de ello...! No te felicito por todo tus éxitos del presente porque aún no terminas el plato fuerte...! Tú puedes y soy testigo de ello...! 👏🏼😙
ResponderBorrarOwww está hermoso :'3
ResponderBorrarAmazing story, I love it!!
ResponderBorrar👌👏😍
ResponderBorrarHermosa :3
ResponderBorrarBeautiful my queen !😇🥰
ResponderBorrarYou are amazing. My classmate, I do not know you but I know that you are great, successes and blessings.
ResponderBorrarAmazing
ResponderBorrarI don’t know you very well but in the short time that we met and we did assignments I can say that you are a good, responsable and nice girl. Good and cute job.
ResponderBorrarVery beautiful, who says no? haha
ResponderBorrarGood person, keep it up c:
That's amazing, love it so much Emily. Good luck
ResponderBorrarQue hermoso, suerte y bendiciones en todo 👏♥️
ResponderBorrarHi, Emily. Since the virtual classes began, you were the first classmate that I liked from the beginning, I love the leadership you have, that empowerment that you manage, as the days and classes go by, one realizes the virtues that you have and that You are a smart girl, keep it pretty, don't let anything or anyone get you down. successes in everything
ResponderBorrarI loved it. You are an amazing woman, keep going and be unstoppable. Love u Gorda❣️
ResponderBorrarVery good Miss Emily😍😊
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI love it!!
ResponderBorrarYou are very pretty in all aspects Emily, you are intelligent and I know you will go very far, keep it up. BLESSINGS❤️
Está buenisimooo (fachera foto ahre) ❤️
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting 😊
ResponderBorrarmuy lindo te quedo emily😉
ResponderBorrarMuy hermoso❤️, una familia bastante unida, que realices todas tus metas... Eres la mejor
ResponderBorrar.
ResponderBorrarPresiosa exitos linda que te baya super bien
ResponderBorrarEres increíble, tienes todos los elementos para triunfar.
ResponderBorrar�� hermosa cachetitos sigue adelante usted puede lograr muchas cosas
ResponderBorrarQue lindo, muchas bendiciones, Emily ... ��
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarEres la mejor ,niña seguí adelante
ResponderBorrarNice blog emily
ResponderBorrarWonderful story, those who are nobody takes it away, remember it. Love youu ❤️❤️
ResponderBorrarCongratulations friend!❤
ResponderBorraris beautiful and the one in the profile too
ResponderBorrarBeautiful and wonderful , please keep your self alive
ResponderBorrarOmaaai, your family is beautiful, it's a nice job, I loved it😻😻😻
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarVery interesting! Good job, now with this job, I know more about you and I hope you meet all your goals.
ResponderBorrarI loved the presentation was a nice way to show the appreciation you have for your family and people who are by your side. The place where you were born, etc. Keep it up, dear friend, you're wonderful and you're going to achieve many goals
ResponderBorrarI thought your blog was very nice, thanks to that, I got to know a little more about you, and what a very good girl you are, it was a pleasure to see your blog, I liked it, I hope you continue to be the very good girl that I am meeting
ResponderBorrarIt is really beauty to see this kind of persons, making good things, blessing for you, Emily and finally i know that you will be the best economist of Peru.
ResponderBorrarEmily beautiful congratulations on your good work, you are the best. Excellent profile of a good Economist, take good care of yourself🥰.
ResponderBorrarYou have a nice family! Good job on this project! I know you can become an excellent Economist❤️
ResponderBorrarA great little person like thinking big always, like that skill in everything and very beautiful, wish you the best Emy.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations! Good work👏
ResponderBorrarVery good job pretty, you showed off
ResponderBorrarHermosa Emily
ResponderBorrarCongratulation, Nice college work.
ResponderBorrarBonita❤
ResponderBorrarMuy bueno, saludos a su mami.
ResponderBorrarHi Emily!! Is incredible know about you and your family, is so interesting and help me to little know about you uwu!!
ResponderBorrarGood job!!Emily
ResponderBorrarGood job mate! I got to know you a little more!
ResponderBorrarGood job and you come out pretty☺️..
ResponderBorrarEmily I loved your blog, I loved it, it is well prepared, congratulations 🙌
ResponderBorrarBeautiful blog Emily, your ideas are very nice, and beautiful photos.
ResponderBorrarIt was nice to know more about you.
Excellent blog
ResponderBorrarNice photos partner
ResponderBorrarYou are a very beautiful girl, partner Emily. I believe that with your ability you will achieve many things.
ResponderBorrarVery Good Emily...
ResponderBorrarExcelente Emily, very interesting your blog
ResponderBorrarYou are so beautifull. You have a lovely family. Great job.
ResponderBorrarCongratulations...beautiful girl 😘😘
ResponderBorrarIt's a good description of you classmate
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI liked your work and knowing more about you, congratulations.
Interesting work, keep it up. Pretty family.
ResponderBorrarMuy bien Nicole siga con esa mirada encantadora con muchas objetivos por cumplir. Bendiciones
ResponderBorrarGood job classmate, it's so interesting can yo learn more abuot you, congratulation
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very nice. Congratulations colleague for your work
ResponderBorrarvery good work and interesting emily
ResponderBorrarGood Job Emily!!
ResponderBorrarKeep it up Emily I see you more beautiful as time goes by
ResponderBorrarThe best ❤️
ResponderBorrarVery interesting!, good job, Emily
ResponderBorrarGood job. I like your blog.
ResponderBorrarNice
ResponderBorrarAwesome, excellent blog, I loved itAwesome, excellent blog, I loved it.
ResponderBorrar